Hello Folks , In our previous post Top 7 Reason to Switch to Microsoft Windows 8
- Key Combination: Windows key + X
- Function: It opens up a menu comprising of some important options like "Disk Management, Command Prompt, Event Viewer "
- Key Combination: Windows key + C
- Function: It opens up the newly introduced charm bar on the right horizon of the screen
- Key Combination: Windows Key + I
- Function: This opens up the new setting menu consisting quick setting options and control panel.
Second Screen Menu:
- Key Combination: Windows Key + P.
- Function: It opens up Second screen menu , an must have shortcut for those using projectors, two monitors screen.
- Now in windows you will have three separate searching options
- For Searching App: Windows key + Q.
- For Searching Settings: Windows key +W
- For Searching Files and Folders: Windows key + F
Running Apps Switching:
- Key Combination: Windows + Tab
- Function: If you are having more than one app running and need to switch between them this shortcut is best suited.
- Key Combination: Windows key +E
- Function: This Key would fire up the explorer showing your drives at initial.
Lock the PC:
- Key Combination: Windows key + L
- Function: This Key works in earlier versions too like XP/Vista/7 . Simply Locks and take you to the Log in screen.
- Key Combination: Windows + R
- Function: Opens up Run dialog box.
Open Tab Switch:
- Key Combination: Windows + T
- Function: This shortcuts lets you to switch between the opened tabs.
Stay Tuned To The Tech Addas for more such tech stuff